WORKPLACE MEDIATION SERVICES
WHAT IS A
Mediation is a valuable tool for resolving workplace conflict.
The process for mediation workplace conflict involves a
structured discussion between two or more workers or volunteers
with the assistance of an independent third party as the mediator.
The process employed by Acquire HR is the
‘self-determination’ process which enables
participants to communicate and reach any
decisions without influence or coercion.
Workplace mediation through an independent mediator may be
appropriate in circumstances where:
- The workplace conflict is neither trivial nor extreme
- The relationship between the parties
needs to be preserved
- There are no major power imbalances
between the parties
- The parties are open to participating
in workplace mediation with a view to reach
an agreement; and
- The parties can commit to the
confidentiality of the process.